This is a SMART fitness watch. Very simple to use even for an 80 year old. It's a very sleek and stylish watch with all the built in latest technology to help you stay fit and reach your fitness goals. You also have the ability to start a workout through it's Fitstar technology and access online coaching and step by step instructions.
What this watch can do for you
- tracks steps taken, distance travelled, calories burned, floors climbed and calories burned
- get PurePulse continuous, heart rate monitor from your wrist, no uncomfortable chest straps
- see simplified heart zones for quickly checking intensity during workouts
- use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training and more
- effortlessly and automatically record workouts to your Dashboard with SmartTrac
Who is this watch for?
Anyone who is looking to track their fitness goals in an easy to use all-in-one time piece.
- Versatile Design
- Connected GPS and FitStar workouts
- All day activity monitoring
- Sleep tracking and call, text and calendar notifications
- Interchangeable band and frames
- Customizable clock face
- High resolution touch screen
- NOT Waterproof rather water resistant
- Mainly a timer and can't be used to track intervals
- You can not make outgoing calls
- Only displays texts and alerts you for incoming calls
- Have to carry your phone with you for more accurate info on distance travelled from the app
- Heart rate monitor sometimes inaccurate
- Best for steady state cardio
It comes with a limited warranty but you can purchase an extended warranty. I never buy extra insurance/warranty because I always think that I've spent enough on the initial purchase and it should last. In the cases it doesn't then the product isn't worth buying in the first place. This is why I like to buy online so I don't have to deal with anyone upselling me an extended warranty in person. The nice person at the store is a commissioned salesperson so it's what they get paid to do.
My Final Opinion
This is a luxurious watch to be sure. It also costs a whopping $249.95. That's what you will pay anywhere for the Fitbit Blaze. If you don't have a fitness watch yet, this is a great entry level buy. For your money you will also get a device housing, charger and USB Cable.
Charging this watch only takes about an hour and will last 3-4 days. The app works great on iOS, android and is desktop friendly. This is a very exciting watch to own and comes with a lot of spectacular features.
This Fitbit Blaze is a real triumph in the world of smart watch technology and will really be thrilling for you to own. I highly recommend it!
Do you own a Fitbit? If so which model do you own? If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask in the comments below.
Fitbit Blaze Watch
Pure Pulse Heart Rate
On-Screen workouts with Fitstar